In episode 2 of the Business and Blogs podcast, I answer the questions that you guys asked after the first podcast. I discuss how I went from a mailing list of 200 subscribers and 50 customers to a list of 25,000 subscribers and over 4,000 customers.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode are:
- Traffic generation via SEO, PPC, and Forum Marketing
- How I generate hundreds of affiliates to promote my programs
- The product launch model and launch sequence
- How marketers CAN make it online these days and how to go about it
- The steps that I go through to create a product that customers want
- Avoiding and dealing with “Shiny Object Syndrome” or info-overload
The podcast comes in at right about 30 minutes again. I cover a lot of topics really quickly because I wanted to answer every question you had. I think I share some of the best info I’ve ever shared in here (especially when it comes to product creation techniques).
Thanks so much for listening and asking awesome questions. Continue to ask your questions here on this blog and I’ll continue to answer them. I’ll be doing another episode next Wednesday (Nov. 23rd). Get any questions you want answered about what I discussed (or didn’t discuss) in before that and I’ll do my best to get them all answered in the next show.
Again… NO topics are off-limits. Ask me anything you want about my business or personal life. Anything goes.
Also, if you like this Podcast, please do me HUGE favor and rate it inside the iTunes marketplace. This will help me get it seen by more people.
We will not share your email with anyone. We hate Spam!
This is to receive notifications of new blog posts and podcasts.